Big PCL Weekend

47 replies to this topic

#41 Politics

• Members
  • 11 posts

Member No.: 9909

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:50 PM

Ottoville still trying to figure things out to much subbbing that doesn’t make sense. Even though a senior doesn’t mean you should play alot especially after injury or because tall. Girls team doesn’t play all there seniors. Move the ball better to much dribbling and rebound. Just watched relay to much standing around. Team needs to talk while on floor set pics for shooters. Get our shooters open. Play as a team share the ball.

#42 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 14 January 2018 - 06:17 PM

Ottoville has enough offensive talent in my mind if they use it right. Like politics said, too much standing around. Not enough driving. The defense is a real issue. Don’t box out well enough and allowed PG to drive almost every chance. Overall they did ok last night. They had 1 bad quarter (3rd) and that cost them. Been a trend too many times this season. But it’s stuff I think they can fix. Program is fine and will be fine. Losing this game doesn’t change that. They just need to realize to play all 4 quarters not 3.
No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#43 buckeye1503

All District

• Members
  • 182 posts

Member No.: 9936

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:29 PM

Mysterio, on 14 January 2018 - 06:17 PM, said:

Ottoville has enough offensive talent in my mind if they use it right. Like politics said, too much standing around. Not enough driving. The defense is a real issue. Don’t box out well enough and allowed PG to drive almost every chance. Overall they did ok last night. They had 1 bad quarter (3rd) and that cost them. Been a trend too many times this season. But it’s stuff I think they can fix. Program is fine and will be fine. Losing this game doesn’t change that. They just need to realize to play all 4 quarters not 3.

Sounds like your a ottoville fan correct?

#44 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:40 PM

Maybe maybe not. Is that even relevant? You are a PG fan? None of its relevant. So why even bring it up? I’d be more critical of whoever I’m a fan of than most people are of theirs. Aren’t you the same person that said you could care less about my opinion? So why you still here?

Edited by Mysterio, 14 January 2018 - 08:45 PM.

#45 buckeye1503

All District

• Members
  • 182 posts

Member No.: 9936

Posted 14 January 2018 - 09:38 PM

You sound pretty salty lol. Rockets man handled the big green.

#46 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 10:13 PM

You sound like a typical Pom Pom waver. Manhandled? They won 1 out of 4 quarters. I wouldn’t say manhandled. I honestly could care less, what would someone like me be salty about? I just chimed in on your comment because of your ridiculous “take away the 3 pointers and they lose by 20” argument. Like literally that’s the weakest assessment you could make about a game. what’s next game gonna be? Take away the lay ups? You wanna have a good assessment of the game? Try back and forth game for the most part. Ottoville didn’t box out well. PG locked down on defense and really outplayed Ottoville in the 3rd quarter which is what decided the game. Not this take away this or take away that weak stuff. Too many Pom Pom wavers and internet trolls on here.

Edited by Mysterio, 14 January 2018 - 10:21 PM.

#47 Louisville Slugger

All District

• Members
  • 215 posts

Member No.: 908

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

Politics, on 14 January 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

Ottoville still trying to figure things out to much subbbing that doesn’t make sense. Even though a senior doesn’t mean you should play alot especially after injury or because tall. Girls team doesn’t play all there seniors. Move the ball better to much dribbling and rebound. Just watched relay to much standing around. Team needs to talk while on floor set pics for shooters. Get our shooters open. Play as a team share the ball.

#48 Louisville Slugger

All District

• Members
  • 215 posts

Member No.: 908

Posted 15 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

Was game on TV?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users