Does Science really provide a sufficient and adequate information in explaining such phenomena?

2 replies to this topic

#1 vitiating095

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Member No.: 6612

Posted 13 September 2010 - 03:10 AM

Science provoked different laws, theories and observations about each and every phenomena and still continue to explain such phenomena that is beyond our knowledge.... Does Science really provide a sufficient and adequate information in explaining such phenomena?. If yes, justify your answer, If not, can you please discuss an example of a phenomena that science can't really explain.

#2 paynepanthers

All State

• Members
  • 589 posts

Member No.: 3270

Posted 14 September 2010 - 10:25 AM

QUOTE (vitiating095 @ Sep 13 2010, 03:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Science provoked different laws, theories and observations about each and every phenomena and still continue to explain such phenomena that is beyond our knowledge.... Does Science really provide a sufficient and adequate information in explaining such phenomena?. If yes, justify your answer, If not, can you please discuss an example of a phenomena that science can't really explain.

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Oh joy! Rapture! I got a brain! How can I ever thank you enough? - Scarecrow (The Wizard of Oz)

#3 Big Brother

• Members
  • 16 posts

Member No.: 6189

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (lepiota @ Sep 20 2010, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sometimes I want use this forum to ask stupid questions like: Can I cook eggs on my Iron? Or, why can't you seem to tell how much you've pooped by the way it feels coming out? Others are asking stupid questions on here, don't I have the right to?

Now thats a phenomena that science can't explain.........
"Get the facts first. You can distort them later."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users