64 replies to this topic

#41 Chad C. Breedlove 399-9282

All District

• Members
  • 323 posts

Member No.: 3219

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:36 PM

QUOTE (jeffcat-bucki @ Aug 23 2009, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
pav.gif WTF? You are the one MAKING THE CLAIM that they are all supposedly FASTER with NOTHING to back it up. You know they could have been stronger, smarter, had better coaching, or had better offensive/defensive schemes..............but nope.............they had to of been FASTER.

Dude im done with you dumb ass. Flounder was right you are an IDIOT. Anybody that watched the game last year, even my 4 year old could tell you that the Bucks were slower. All your talking and all you have to show is combine numbers. I would love to meet you in person just to see if you are this stupid in real life...
Always remember "Hope Dies Last"

#42 jeffcat-bucki

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Member No.: 4104

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:50 PM

QUOTE (Chad C. Breedlove 399-9282 @ Aug 23 2009, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude im done with you dumb ass. Flounder was right you are an IDIOT. Anybody that watched the game last year, even my 4 year old could tell you that the Bucks were slower. All your talking and all you have to show is combine numbers. I would love to meet you in person just to see if you are this stupid in real life...

Way to admit defeat. laugh.gif Just for fun since I have been right and actually use facts:

"Dude im done with you. Flounder was right you are a GENIUS. Anybody that watched the game last year, even my 4 year old could tell you that the Bucks were beat 35-3. All your talking and all you have to show is facts from combine numbers. I would love to meet you in person just to see if you are this intelligent in real life..."

#43 Chad C. Breedlove 399-9282

All District

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (jeffcat-bucki @ Aug 23 2009, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Way to admit defeat. laugh.gif Just for fun since I have been right and actually use facts:

"Dude im done with you. Flounder was right you are a GENIUS. Anybody that watched the game last year, even my 4 year old could tell you that the Bucks were beat 35-3. All your talking and all you have to show is facts from combine numbers. I would love to meet you in person just to see if you are this intelligent in real life..."

You are a little kid. I will let the readers figure out who showed the facts. Until then have fun on the sideline and in your assisted living home. Just talking to you on RC has dropped my Football IQ 20 points

#44 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Chad C. Breedlove 399-9282 @ Aug 23 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are a little kid. I will let the readers figure out who showed the facts. Until then have fun on the sideline and in your assisted living home. Just talking to you on RC has dropped my Football IQ 20 points

LMAO.........

Chad, welcome to 'Bucki'......he had so many people irritated last fall on the Corner and Huddle that both actually lost members......posters figured everyone was as uninformed as 'Bucki'.........and you are absolutely correct with your assessment of 'Bucki'.........thank god he is no longer considered a Delphos citizen.....just talking to him in posting makes one feel unintelligent....I usually just ignore his ranting........if only stupidity was painful!!!!!!!

#45 jeffcat-bucki

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (flounder @ Aug 23 2009, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LMAO.........

Chad, welcome to 'Bucki'......he had so many people irritated last fall on the Corner and Huddle that both actually lost members......posters figured everyone was as uninformed as 'Bucki'.........and you are absolutely correct with your assessment of 'Bucki'.........thank god he is no longer considered a Delphos citizen.....just talking to him in posting makes one feel unintelligent....I usually just ignore his ranting........if only stupidity was painful!!!!!!!

I'm quite impressed by your lame attempt at making me out to be the "bad guy" by alluding to mythically lost posters due to my presence. rolleyes.gif

I love how you seem to be shamed by my usage of facts. If it makes you all happier from now on, then by all means.........I'll start lying, succumbing that my team is inferior, and that nobody else is correct besides yourself. That seems to be what you all like the best.

#46 jeffcat-bucki

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

Now back to the original topic and getting rid of the children........

How does everybody feel the new rotations in defense will fare this year? I expected big things from Moeller, but due to his unfortunate situation, he won't be in. Spitler is also out for a while. With that said there are numerous guys to fill the open spots.......how well they can do at those spots will be quite interesting to see.

#47 Chad C. Breedlove 399-9282

All District

• Members
  • 323 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE (jeffcat-bucki @ Aug 23 2009, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm quite impressed by your lame attempt at making me out to be the "bad guy" by alluding to mythically lost posters due to my presence. rolleyes.gif

I love how you seem to be shamed by my usage of facts. If it makes you all happier from now on, then by all means.........I'll start lying, succumbing that my team is inferior, and that nobody else is correct besides yourself. That seems to be what you all like the best.

Facts? Your only copied and pasted the combine results. Nothing from games. But since you are a certified idiot. I will play along to make you happy.

OSU could win this year if they are able to contain the SPEED and athletisism of the Trojans, I was obvious last year that they could not do either. This year they must be able to run often and throw wehn they need to on third down. I could see the Bucks winning at home but it would take a perfect game in my opinion.

#48 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Member No.: 1137

Posted 23 August 2009 - 06:35 PM

MY GOODNESS!!! jawdrop.gif How'd I miss this going on all day?!?! WOW!

I always miss all the good stuff!
"Forever never seems that long ~~until you're grown"
Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(
Gonemad -June 26th, 1962-May 13th, 2008
sliceslicebaby@facebook.com
sliceslicebaby@twitter.com

#49 jeffcat-bucki

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (slice slice baby @ Aug 23 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MY GOODNESS!!! jawdrop.gif How'd I miss this going on all day?!?! WOW!

I always miss all the good stuff!

You've been slacking. wink.gif

#50 jeffcat-bucki

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 5,675 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Chad C. Breedlove 399-9282 @ Aug 23 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Facts? Your only copied and pasted the combine results. Nothing from games. But since you are a certified idiot. I will play along to make you happy.

OSU could win this year if they are able to contain the SPEED and athletisism of the Trojans, I was obvious last year that they could not do either. This year they must be able to run often and throw wehn they need to on third down. I could see the Bucks winning at home but it would take a perfect game in my opinion.

I'm hoping tOSU focuses on their strength for this season.........passing. I'm really hoping to see about 60/40 in favor of passing. The weapons at WR and QB are way too much to ignore. While the RB core is diverse and solid, it's not exactly stellar. Just my 2 cents.

#51 flounder

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 9,010 posts

Member No.: 23

Posted 23 August 2009 - 07:47 PM

I will be happy when 9 o'clock rolls around........it will be someone's bedtime because the grade schools in C'bus open tomorrow..lol!!!!!!

#52 cougarsno1

Hall of Fame

• [M] Moderator
  • 3,797 posts

Member No.: 162

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:23 PM

OSU gets rolled by no less then 2 touchdowns

#53 Badlands

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,098 posts

Member No.: 3149

Posted 23 August 2009 - 08:29 PM

ohio state sucks

#54 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (jeffcat-bucki @ Aug 23 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know....but, I do the best I can.... smile.gif

I could prolly do better if RM gave me a raise on my already sick, outta-this-world, over-the-top salary, that I receive now...... rolleyes.gif (that's just between you & I, though...be sure not to mention it to diddi, floundear & falcon...LOL)

wink.gif

Edited by slice slice baby, 23 August 2009 - 09:59 PM.

Bandido- November 24, 1957- August 12th, 2011.....RIP, my good friend... things will never be the same here without you. :(

#55 myrocketcornername

All District

• Members
  • 113 posts

Member No.: 3753

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:39 PM

Ohio State- 28 USC- 21... not to butt in on the conversation but i always thought the difference in speed was on the offensive and defensive lines... the skill guys are all about the same speed... i mean you look at the speed of tedd ginn in the national title verse florida, or the lsu game with beanie running past all of lsu's dbs... and even texas and usc several people ran well against these teams for the buckeyes... the problems came on both lines... we could not get any preasure on the defensive line and we could not block their defensive lines... when you cannot get preasure your coverage breaks down and when you cannot block your opponents d-line then you're prolly going to look slow on offense... i think all the speed drills in the combine are accurate... im just guessing but i bet if you look at the speed of the big boys in the combine they're prolly alil different... i could be wrong... but i believe it just comes down to execusion, the big boys, and a little coaching... our big boys have more experience this year at least on defense so we'll see how it goes... GO BUCKS!!!

#56 dhsdawg06

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 3,821 posts

Member No.: 3170

Posted 23 August 2009 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (myrocketcornername @ Aug 23 2009, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not to butt in on the conversation but i always thought the difference in speed was on the offensive and defensive lines... the skill guys are all about the same speed...

I agree. Look at Florida. The few times they actually tried to run the ball and rest the defense the Bucks made a couple of stops and could drive the ball. The problem was the D-line got NO pressure on the QB, allowing the WR's to find the wholes in the zone and sit there. Of course that also shows a lack of awareness from the DB's that they couldn't notice that was happening. Then on offense they couldn't do anything passing because Smith, who still would have had one of his worst games, was given NO time to find anyone downfield.

Other teams OL are a lot faster than OSU's DL
Other teams DL are a lot faster than OSU's OL
Other teams skill positions are a little faster(deeper as well) than OSU's skill positions, but it's not nearly as big of a difference as it appears in the game. Combines numbers don't win games, but they also don't lie. OSU has some good speed at many positions. Now they just need to learn how to take advantage of it.

Edited by dhsdawg06, 23 August 2009 - 09:55 PM.

#57 slice slice baby

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 38,681 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Rocketman @ Aug 21 2009, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For the 4th year the RC will be presenting the "Las Rocket's" football pick 'ems starting next week..........contest is pretty simple.......

j. if you miss picking for more than 3 weeks you are out of the season-long contest..... I ain't got time for no slackers
k. good luck

QUOTE (jeffcat-bucki @ Aug 23 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooops!! looks like I'm in hot water!....again. shrug2.gif blush.gif

#58 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:17 AM

I have to stay true to my team, GO BUCKS, but if I was a betting man, im taking USC.... sleep.gif
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#59 cubbies4life

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,133 posts

Member No.: 3593

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:26 AM

QUOTE (Badlands @ Aug 23 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohio state sucks

As well as the entire Big Ten. Way Way down this year.

#60 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:57 PM

ok..everyone can call me ...stupid...dumb...foolish etc...but I am taking the Bucks....by 10

and the heart is not doing the talking...if it was the heart I would have said by 20...lol

Edited by ADog, 24 August 2009 - 02:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users