kalida-lcc

9 replies to this topic

#1 zoesdaddy

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

Member No.: 3052

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:16 AM

kalida boys and girls both take on LCC today. boys game at 11am from wapak log on to wzoqradio.com click on giraffe to hear action LIVE with Steve Wiener, followd by OG-Shawnee boys. on zsportslive.com click on z1 icon for Kalida vs LCC from Lima (almost like a home game for TBirds) that kicks off at 2pm. register to win a Compaq duel core computer during the game. if you cant make it to the game..log on ..click on and go to the game in your jammies. :clap:
C:\Users\dave\Documents\zsports%20QR%20Code.png

#2 slick the king

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Member No.: 4650

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:38 PM

What was so bad about Bath's soccer field that the girls district final game had to be moved to Lima Senior of all places. The snow and Christmas music added a nice touch though. LOL (almost like a home game for TBirds) UGH!!!!

#3 boomdoneeasy

All District

• Members
  • 131 posts

Member No.: 7039

Posted 29 October 2011 - 04:46 PM

they played closer to home but Kalida still got the bulk of the calls, which is typically for Kalida soccer teams. Simply put the Kalida fans are obnoxious. And it is a shame that the refs continually make there presence known in a game like this and let fans who are constantly begging for calls, to award them. None the less Kalida outplayed LCC in the first half but from then on it was pretty even.

Tough way to go out for Kalida.

Good work LCC Girls Soccer keep on moving forward!

#4 dkusma96

All State

• Members
  • 622 posts

Member No.: 5181

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:22 PM

View Postboomdoneeasy, on 29 October 2011 - 04:46 PM, said:

they played closer to home but Kalida still got the bulk of the calls, which is typically for Kalida soccer teams. Simply put the Kalida fans are obnoxious.

Idiot.

#5 boomdoneeasy

All District

• Members
  • 131 posts

Member No.: 7039

Posted 29 October 2011 - 07:24 PM

I am also the Idiot that told you LCC deserved respect earlier in the year when you continually left them out of your "rankings." You discredited everything I said and obviously having both them in the district final against your Kalida team that you have boasted about proves me right.

And if you look at the stats between the two games today the foul calls were more than DOUBLED for LCC. The refs were very inconsistent whether you will admit it or not.

Just because Kalida finally had someone match their physicality shouldnt discredit the fact that the calls were not equal. Be happy that one of your teams is moving on and I will be happy that one of mine is.

#6 dkusma96

All State

• Members
  • 622 posts

Member No.: 5181

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:44 AM

The comment was directly referring to your whining about officials and fans. The officials in both games were consistent. The number of fouls called was consistent with the play. The simple fact is LCC simply fouled much more, particularly in the girls game, whether you care to admit it or not.

The LCC girls played a good game (their defense was paricularly impressive) fought hard, and got the break they needed. The Kalida girls played well, fought hard and did not. In the end there wasn't much between the two teams. The LCC boys were overmatched and thoroughly outplayed, but played hard for 80 minutes. In the end, it was impressive that both schools were very classy in both victory and defeat. Both sides from both schools deserve better than your whining about passionate fans/parents and misguided and incorrect commentary analysis on the officiating.

Best of luck to the LCC ladies and Kalida men in the regional tournament.

#7 FastForward

• Validating
  • 14 posts

Member No.: 7404

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:23 PM

View Postboomdoneeasy, on 29 October 2011 - 04:46 PM, said:

they played closer to home but Kalida still got the bulk of the calls, which is typically for Kalida soccer teams. Simply put the Kalida fans are obnoxious

View Postdkusma96, on 29 October 2011 - 05:22 PM, said:

Idiot.

Well in a way they are. I mean I was at a game just a few weeks ago and a player from the opposing team was down with an injury and the Kalida students were cheering and mocking the kid. I mean there are other fans out there that are obnoxious too but that's the way it is wherever you go. Some fans show class, some do not.

View Postboomdoneeasy, on 29 October 2011 - 07:24 PM, said:

I am also the Idiot that told you LCC deserved respect earlier in the year when you continually left them out of your "rankings." You discredited everything I said and obviously having both them in the district final against your Kalida team that you have boasted about proves me right.

No one is going to give certain schools any respect on here, that's just the way it works. Unless you're a consistent program or just being biased you won't see it. Don't pay much attention to the rankings on here anyway. Unless it's the actual OHSAA state rankings, the others are just opinions. And even the OHSAA rankings don't even mean much. It's not like they seed you in tournament based on that. What matters the most is how your team does overall and at the end of the season.

#8 Mysterio

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,469 posts

Member No.: 212

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:43 PM

People need to get over the fouling issue. Preaching about certain schools tend to foul more or get away with more because officials favor a team will not get you anywhere. In my opinion that can be true, but complaining about it will not solve anything. Some play physical the right way and some play the wrong way. Some fans don't realize how their own team plays as far as playing physical the wrong way and then when they go up against an opponent that plays the same way they don't like it. My point is simple, just play the game. Or in a fans perspective, just watch the game and cheer for your team. If you don't like how a team plays, yell about it or talk about it all you want. You as a spectator have the right, it just won't matter what you complain about because everyone views a game differently. Certain people try to be experts and say what they think rather than what they actually know.

Edited by Mysterio, 31 October 2011 - 12:57 PM.

No object is mysterious. The mystery is your eye.

#9 HRC

All League

• Members
  • 58 posts

Member No.: 3409

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

Fastforward,

Please give details on the incident in which you say the Kalida students were cheering an injury. And please be specific. I have not missed a girls or boys game all year unless they played at the same time and I DO NOT recall an incident like this.

Once again, be very specific with your details of when, where, and against who. Thank you.

#10 HRC

All League

• Members
  • 58 posts

Member No.: 3409

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:21 AM

Fastforward,

Still waiting on the details or would you care to admit that you might have mispoke?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users