NASCAR starts Saturday

6 replies to this topic

#1 MCguy

All State

• Members
  • 909 posts

Member No.: 103

Posted 07 February 2006 - 11:02 PM

The Budweiser Shootout is this Saturday night. I'll be recording it because of a basketball game. Then the 500 is next Sunday, finally! Any predictions for Daytona? How bout predictions for the year? Jeff Gordon isn't happy about last year, so he's gonna come out with a bang and win it all this year for his fifth title. He's obviously my pick. cool.gif

#2 diehardwarrior

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Member No.: 39

Posted 07 February 2006 - 11:45 PM

gordon having a bad year, try junior...gordons was bad but juniors was horrific!...i will be in tenn come daytona sunday...as i am every year smile.gif
QUOTE(dawger @ Jan 31 2006, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting there at 4:30 surely allows you to have the name of diehardwarrior......

#3 Rocketman

Stinkys Legend

• [A] Administrator
  • 13,147 posts

Member No.: 3
  • Location:down by the Riley, getting ready for the smallmouth!

Posted 08 February 2006 - 07:56 PM

The Rocket Corner is now officially known as the "8" car alley...........if you cheer for another driver I just might have to put 'ya into the wall smile.gif zooom
home to the "Flounder & Rocketman's" Girls HS rankings

#4 diehardwarrior

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Member No.: 39

Posted 08 February 2006 - 11:41 PM

im a junior fan but he had a pathetic year last year...and if it isnt JR its stewart for me wink.gif not that i really watch it lol
QUOTE(dawger @ Jan 31 2006, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting there at 4:30 surely allows you to have the name of diehardwarrior......

#5 hsfan

All District

• Members
  • 299 posts

Member No.: 371

Posted 09 February 2006 - 12:50 PM

I'm going to the spring race at Bristol! Man I can't wait. It's the first NASCAR race of my life. We're taking the RV down Thursday and coming back Monday.
I like Jr too. After that it's Carl Edwards and I like Kahne too!
biggrin.gif

#6 MCguy

All State

• Members
  • 909 posts

Member No.: 103

Posted 12 February 2006 - 11:02 PM

Denny Hamlin wins the Shootout!! That was pretty cool for him to beat the best. My man Flash Gordon got the ouside pole beside Jeff Burton, nice to see him get that too.
Tony Stewart is afraid he is going to die the way some of the idiot drivers are bump (slam) drafting. He seriously said we will be paying tribute to somebody else (possibly him or Dale Jr.) someday in the future like we are to Dale Earnhardt now.

#7 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 13 February 2006 - 09:19 AM

I really hope Jr and Gordan can turn around and have a good season..They are two top notch drivers that I think Nascar will need to be toward the top...
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users