WBL track- boys

48 replies to this topic

#41 Tracy Risser

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Member No.: 4697

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:28 AM

Well Coach Rhoades,the weather's getting ripe to see boatload of stiff competion at the WBL. You'll giggle when you see how much of the lane Rosie takes up. He's more like a big,mutant greyhound. And could place pretty high in the Finals. Maybe even PR,if he was bribed with some Dairy Queen!

#42 tman29

All League

• Members
  • 48 posts

Member No.: 3783

Posted 06 May 2009 - 09:38 PM

i heard about him running but i never thought that it would be in the 4 x 400 relay....overheard the big oaf saying that ambulance is going to need to sitck around...(an elida sprinter nathan jenkins passed out and was taken to the hospital, he should be fine)

#43 AEMUSTANGS

• Members
  • 15 posts

Member No.: 4323

Posted 08 May 2009 - 09:15 AM

QUOTE (sargent23 @ Feb 18 2009, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who will be at the top this year

How is Murray and Flickenger running this year for Defiance

#44 hippyhippyshake

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Member No.: 3707

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:16 PM

Anyone know where the WBL Meet is this year?

#45 fusion3.5

All League

• Members
  • 23 posts

Member No.: 4726

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (hippyhippyshake @ May 12 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone know where the WBL Meet is this year?

St Mary's

#46 nothalfbad

All District

• Members
  • 201 posts

Member No.: 5659

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (celinabulldogs @ Apr 29 2009, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Snyder happens to be one of the most composed throwers in the wbl with form better than the whole league he wont get in mind games like most throwers like thatcher (vw) magg (og) cough cough

You are such a jerk. Why do you always have to criticize kids from other schools. Mind games, form. etc. I have already replyed in another forum about your criticism. Stop acting like a jerk on these forums and give these kids credit. I have never had a problem with Celina people but you should not post if you have nothing to say but mean spirited things toward our youth.

#47 SportsGranny

All District

• Members
  • 311 posts

Member No.: 5950

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (Tracy Risser @ Mar 30 2009, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As Dillons father, I'd like to thank you for interest in my son. And feel you should be telling me of your concerns with him,instead of the world. I'M REALLY PISSED-OFF! Before you start using my sons name in a topic, which had absolutely nothing to do with him, you should consider the tension that exists in our household because of this decision. Yes I agree, Dillon is could easily do something he could be proud of his whole life. And probably out jump whoever you're supporting in his street clothes & chucks. Again, if you have an issue with him....I am easily found.

One of the hardest things in the world for a parent to face is a talented athlete who, for some reason, is not interested in participating in the sport he/she is so talented in!! They will look back on this point in time and realize that there is only one chance to succeed in their sport, and they missed it! They will forever wonder what MIGHT have been. As a parent - you HATE this - but how do you physically get a child to do what he absolutely does not want to do? Hopefully there is a good reason, but there seldom is. I wish you all the luck in the world. I am only speaking from experience with my own as I am not at all familiar with your situation. And - as my own parents told me - you can only do what you think is best at the time.

#48 SportsGranny

All District

• Members
  • 311 posts

Member No.: 5950

Posted 09 April 2010 - 12:11 AM

QUOTE (SportsGranny @ Apr 8 2010, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One of the hardest things in the world for a parent to face is a talented athlete who, for some reason, is not interested in participating in the sport he/she is so talented in!! They will look back on this point in time and realize that there is only one chance to succeed in their sport, and they missed it! They will forever wonder what MIGHT have been. As a parent - you HATE this - but how do you physically get a child to do what he absolutely does not want to do? Hopefully there is a good reason, but there seldom is. I wish you all the luck in the world. I am only speaking from experience with my own as I am not at all familiar with your situation. And - as my own parents told me - you can only do what you think is best at the time.

coffee.gif I see where I am a year late with this one!! Sorry about that!! I need to pay more attention to the dates!! eek.gif

#49 DAWG_ALICIOUS

All State

• Members
  • 734 posts

Member No.: 5533

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (SportsGranny @ Apr 9 2010, 12:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
coffee.gif I see where I am a year late with this one!! Sorry about that!! I need to pay more attention to the dates!! eek.gif

Granny: Pick the year... it doesn't matter. It happens every year at every school in every state in every sport. Kids making poor decisions knows no bias.
You get to the NEXT level only by being successful at the CURRENT one. Play today's game first, enjoy the victory, then and only then, look ahead!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users