Chad Pennington

12 replies to this topic

#1 diehardwarrior

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Member No.: 39

Posted 20 February 2006 - 07:35 PM

should the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! let him hang them up, or wait to see if he has anything left...i personally like him cause he was from Marshall...(not too far away) and would like to see him either hook up with moss again in oakland like the old days or if he isnt able to do that, he could be byron leftwich's backup....
QUOTE(dawger @ Jan 31 2006, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting there at 4:30 surely allows you to have the name of diehardwarrior......

#2 doughash

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,220 posts

Member No.: 135

Posted 20 February 2006 - 10:33 PM

I'd like to see him get another chance because the talent is definitely there but I'm sure everyone is wondering if the shoulder problems are a chronic thing that will plague him the rest of his career.

#3 PCL_guy

All League

• Members
  • 63 posts

Member No.: 374

Posted 21 February 2006 - 10:48 AM

QUOTE(doughash @ Feb 20 2006, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see him get another chance because the talent is definitely there but I'm sure everyone is wondering if the shoulder problems are a chronic thing that will plague him the rest of his career.

he has talent but he hasnt been healthy a whole season yet... i think they should try picking up a decent QB in the draft with a 4th round pick i mean your bound to pickup someone but i hear they r looking at AJ Hawk which wouldnt be a bad pick either who knows maybe they can pick up a guy we know around from our area like omar jacobs still a good pick maybe later in the draft say 4th round or so....

#4 VikingFan

All State

• Members
  • 599 posts

Member No.: 31

Posted 21 February 2006 - 12:40 PM

I like the guy but unfortunately it sounds like it will be a miracle if he is able to come back anywhere close to the QB he was. Espn talked to 2 QB's who had rotator surgury once and they both said it was the worst experience of their lives. Jim Miller said he would almost rather have his arm amputated than have a 2nd rotator surgury. I guess the rehab for it is unbearable.
I think he should just plan on sitting out this year and getting his arm as healthy as he can. But I bet he'll try to rush it back and never be the QB he once was. I don't think they had any examples of a QB who has successfully come back from this surgery.

#5 diehardwarrior

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 04:00 PM

everyone did doubt him the first time he came back and did quite well in the playoffs but just didnt have the kicker (note: that is why they go your beloved OSU golden toe god!)
Getting there at 4:30 surely allows you to have the name of diehardwarrior......

#6 P-G superfan

All League

• Members
  • 20 posts

Member No.: 635

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:10 PM

I think he should stay the jets need some 1 else to step it up. c'mon look at them curtus martin is good but is aging..it also doesnt help when some of your key starters are out...

#7 FrOnT RoW JOE

Stinkys Legend

• [M] Moderator
  • 7,940 posts

Member No.: 368

Posted 08 March 2006 - 07:58 AM

I really think he is good but I think his good days are gone...They are in the past but if no shoulder problems he would be at the top of the charts...
You'll be proud of our young people in the classroom, in the community, and most especially in 310 days in Ann Arbor, Michigan on the football field. - Jim Tressel

#8 ajax

All District

• Members
  • 236 posts

Member No.: 219

Posted 09 March 2006 - 09:50 PM

he should test his shoulder and see how it does before he or the jets make any decisions on his future

#9 dawger

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 2,953 posts

Member No.: 43

Posted 23 March 2006 - 07:08 PM

Well the Jets just traded for Patrick Ramsey, so maybe Pennington is on his way out?........ unsure.gif ...... cool.gif
Philippians 4:13

DAWGER

#10 diehardwarrior

Hall of Fame

• Members
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 24 March 2006 - 10:13 PM

its what we call insurance wink.gif

#11 ajax

All District

• Members
  • 236 posts

Member No.: 219

Posted 25 March 2006 - 10:32 AM

the jets will let them compete in camp, but if pennington's shoulder is ok he'll keep his job

will they draft a qb at number 4? the saints signed a qb which opens up leinart or young to reach number 4. i think they will still target d'brickashaw or mario williams. they need to replace abraham at de

#12 ADog

Stinkys Legend

• Members
  • 7,757 posts

Member No.: 614

Posted 26 March 2006 - 03:29 PM

Give up the pads and pick up a clipboard and start his coaching career. He has struggled with his injuries enough and he should get out before he is totally forced out. He has the potential to be a good coach if his playing decisions are any indicator. Think he is a very smart ball player that really understands game.

#13 Sampson Sammich

All District

• Members
  • 115 posts

Member No.: 1126

Posted 10 August 2007 - 05:41 PM

Man Chad Sucks i cant stand dat fool. He got the mudbutt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users