Wayne High School Field

1 reply to this topic

#1 yoyoallstar

All League

• Members
  • 48 posts

Member No.: 1931

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:58 AM

Could anybody tell me about the wayne high school baseball field or even show some pictures? I'd really appriciate it.

#2 brando63

All District

• Members
  • 457 posts

Member No.: 1721

Posted 26 May 2008 - 02:59 PM

I have played at Huber Heights Wayne High School field and I would have to say it wasn't the best place to host a regional baseball tournament. Coldwater's field is 10 times better than that field. When we played down there we had a lot of rain and the field could handle the water but it is not in the top 10 diamonds I've played on. The field is right by the football field, it doesn't have lights, it's a nice dirt/clay, grass infield. When I played there in 2006 the pitching mound wasnt all that great and it has a very big distance from home to the back stop. The fence is about the average distance from home (330' down the left field line) and there is a large amount of foul territory along the left field line and right field line until just past first base. The dugouts are nothing special, a couple big concrete boxes with a fence in front. The best part is just east of the diamond is a Frickers so you can check that out before or after the game. Shoot me an email if you want to see some pics.
Learn how to work!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users