varsity06's Content

There have been 6 items by varsity06 (Search limited from 04-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#19083 Marcus Vick

Posted by varsity06 on 14 March 2006 - 04:45 PM in Other Sports

he's like T.O. so much talent it's a shame to let it go to waste...it's almost worth the pain in the butt

#19080 Through the Fire

Posted by varsity06 on 14 March 2006 - 04:44 PM in Other Sports

yeah that kids amazing, he's got jay-z and derek jeter at his hs games!

#18979 Boys PCL players to look for

Posted by varsity06 on 14 March 2006 - 10:12 AM in Boys Soccer

Millers a good keeper, doesn't have the support though...can't do it all. 18 goals in the PCL isn't alot compared to the other players, and 18 against who?

Ottovilles big, and i believe they are going to be a big class next year. Plus teh field they play on gives them an advantage, if they can win on that parking lot they can win elsewhere.

FJ is well coached, flat out. Expect good things from them.

#18977 What kind of game do you play?

Posted by varsity06 on 14 March 2006 - 10:07 AM in Boys Soccer

good soccer is being able to do both possesion and long ball, but you have to know when to you use them.

#18944 NCOSA 2006

Posted by varsity06 on 13 March 2006 - 11:08 PM in Boys Soccer

Breakdown by teams (as best as possible)

1. Loses potent offense, all time scoring leader fetter and 1st team all state mid Pifer. Graduates sweeper and 3 year starter Burkholder who from what i can find was pretty decent at Goalie position. They also graduate Musselman who has good solid ball skills. They take hits in every position.

2. Cory Rawson loses their entire defense, wasn't really much to show this past year and they are a small team. Rebuilding year.

3. Riverdale loses some key seniors holding down big positions, they made a nice run in the tourny but don't expect that again, promising youth though.

4. Old Fort had one kid who had talent, red headed big kid. Decent player but nothing else stands out over there. GK was faired well considering his surroundings.

5. Upper Sandusky/Tiffin pretty much the punching bag of the NCOSA don't expect anything from either.

All teams are down, all teams are young. It will be a toss up, i'd still pick ada based on youth, coaching, and the other players seeing the past year. Seeing and practicing against that caliber is a factor.

#9857 NCOSA 2006

Posted by varsity06 on 17 February 2006 - 02:38 PM in Boys Soccer

i know alot of new faces are in the league this year, who's coming out ontop?